Cooks Removals prides itself on its environmental responsibilities. As a service provider within the removals and storage industry we understand that our vehicles and materials have a direct impact on the environment.
We are therefore committed to continually reviewing processes and policies to minimise this impact by ensuring we carry out our business as efficiently as possible.
Here are some of the environmental measures we are taking:
* Our export wrapping material is manufactured from recycled paper.
* We are re-using packing boxes where possible.
* Old cartons, paper and poly bags are compressed and sent for recycling.
* Office printer cartridges are sent for recycling.
* When instructed to dispose of client items, we attempt to recycle items before taking balance to dump.
* Our vehicle replacement policy ensures our fleet remains efficient to reduce environmental impact.